What i'm going to do with my life?

Hi guys (to whoever will read this anyway) how have you been? i'm fine (in case you were wondering) so lately i've been asking my self what i'm going to do? what i'm doing with my life? and answering these questions has been a real headache.

ok then I'm on Christmas break and I have all this free time and is not as if he had things to do is just to look younger every day on the internet they are doing something with their lives, they are helping the world that are knowing the world that are meeting people, etc. and believe it or not see that there are people who are out there who are enjoying everything offered by this wonderful world depresses me because I am very conscious of being able to do everything that they do and every time I say "well I'll start making videos for youtube ... "or" I'll make a vine "or just think about being more active in social networks, I start to doubt ... Do i have what it takes to be youtuber?" "am i funny enough to make a vine? "" what i'm going to post in the nets? "and the one that frightens me most "who is even going to see?"

The reason why i'm writting these post is because i really would like to know if there is someone out there. Someone to give hope, even tho i'm not really expecting anything, i think i just wanted to let that out.

Bisous,
Jiba.

Comments